Everest view short trekking is the short and sweet scenic views trekking in Khumbu region. There are many more trekking routes in khumbu region among them Everest short trekking is one; our assumption to create Everest short trekking route is less duration more benefits and view of world highest mountain.
The trekking start from the Lukla and end same place to Lukla, first day Phakding, second day Namche bazaar third as well same Namche bazaar fourth day same way back to Lukla. During in this trekking easily you can observe the view of world highest mountains Mt Everest, Mt Lhotse, Mt Ama Dablam, tauche, Thamserku Kongde and other small mountains. On the other hand you will observe the Sherpa people and their cultural and different kind of flora and fauna. During the everest short trekking walking through the rhododendron forest and other green forest easily you can see Himalayan Thar, Musk dear, Pheasant and other animals. The everest short trekking facing fascinating River, khumbu oldest glacier, biggest and oldest Buddhist monastery, traditional society and small Buddhist stupa.
Day 01: Our representative will be at airport to pick you up after you arrival in Kathmandu international airport than transfer to you at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Second day Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2810m) morning and Trek to Phakding (2652m).3h walking then stay at Hotel over night
Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m).5h walking and stay at Hotel over night
Day 04: Day excursion to the Syangboche(3880m) and Khumjung valley. 4h walk back at Namche bazaar stay at Hotel over night
Day 05: Trek dwon Namche Bazaar to Lukla.8h walking. Overnight stayat Hotel.
Day 06: in the morning fly Lukla to Kathmandu – lunch -Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square).O/n at Kathmandu hotel.Shoing if they want.
Day 07: Transfer to international airport for final departure.
- 2 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast(good hotel )
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
- Trekking Permit TIMS
- Meal: All meal Breakfast, Lunch, dinner during the trek best available restaurant.
- 1 Trekking guide , 1porter for 2 trekker (each member 15KG)
- Sagarmatha National Park permit
- Flight Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Life, Medical Insurance for Guide & Porter
- All accommodation during the trek best available hotel/guesthouses
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Fare well dinner typical restaurant with folk songs & dance
- Our service charge
- PERSONAL equipment for trekking
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation during the trek incase needed
- Personal expenses
- Tipping (Tips) for guide & porter
- Bar bills, Beverage and mineral water during the trek
Trip Duration: 7 Days (arrival to departure)
Trek Start/End : Lukla
Grade : Easy
Trek start Elevation : 2810 m.
Highest Elevation : 3880 m.
Group Size : Minimum 2 People
Best time : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
Mode of Trek : Tea House / Tent
Equipments/ Clothing’s Checklist For Everest Region Trek
The following basic equipments check lists should help you with your packing. Please remember that you should always try to keep the weight of your equipment to a minimum. At the start of the trek your packed trek bag should weigh not more than 33 pounds or 15 kg.
After you confirmed your trek with us, we will send you exact packing lists for specific trek. Below are just lists for your information and ideas of clothing’s.
Head: (1) Sun hat or scarf (2) Light balaclava or warm fleece hat (3) Sunglasses with UV protection
- T-shirts ( According to length of your trip, normally 2 and above)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down jacket [you can rent in Kathmandu]- must necessary
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Underwear ( minimum 4 and according to length of your trip)
- Hiking shorts ( minimum 2 and according to length of your trip)
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks (minimum 3 and according to length of your trip)
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks (minimum 3 and according to length of your trip)
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals) Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp
- Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F [Can rent in Kathmandu]
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock Mountain sherpa’s Kid Bag
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Thermarest sleeping pad
- Water bottles (2)
- Small wash towel
- Reading book
- Trail Map/Guide book
- Journal & Pen
- Pencils and small notebooks
- Thermarest sleeping pad
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, scrabble
Note : our above itinerary is perfectly design and we/our guide do best to follow. However, you have to be flexible to change in case required due to weather, route conditions, and other factors beyond our control.