Helambu Culture Trek in Langtang Region situated just north of the Kathmandu Valley is inhabitated by local Sherpas and Tamang people with distinct culture, religion and festivals. The trek covers the Langtang valley, Gosainkunda and helambu region which can be reached within eight hours of drive form Kathmandu to syabru besi. This trek is popular for the trekkers who don’t have much time to trek to the high Himalayas but want to explore the scenic grandeur, contrast of Hindu and Buddhist cultures, green valleys, misty rhododendron forests, ancient monasteries, panorama of snow-capped peaks and meet with unique and friendly village people. It is the classical Himalayan nature trek passing through traditional Hindu and Buddhist villages, beautiful monasteries, alpine meadows, pine and rhododendron forests. The clear spectacular views of Langtang Himalaya Range, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Jugal Himal and Gangchenpo is the amazing. Talk with the trek professionals atNepal Travel Door to make your plans for Helambu Culture Trek.
|Day 01:||Kathmandu to Sundarijal to Chisapani (2134 m).|
|Day 02:||Chisapani to Gul Bhanjyang (2,180 m).|
|Day 03:||Gul Bhanjyang to Tharapati (3,400 m).|
|Day 04:||Tharapati to Tarkeghyang.|
|Day 05:||Tarkeghyang to Shermathang (2,260 m).|
|Day 06:||Shermathang to Talamarang (940 m).|
|Day 07:||Talamarang to Melamchitse Bazaar (830 m).|
|Day 08:||Melamitse Bazaar to Kathmandu.|
|Day01:||Drive to Sundarijal one hour, and start hike to through beautiful water falls in Sivapuri watershed and wildlife reserve, continue to Chisopani where you can see the mountain views and the beautiful sunrise on the Himalaya.|
|Day 02:||This route includes Pati Bhanjyang an inhabitation of Brahmans and Chhetries. The path follows a steeply ascend up to Chipling at (2,170 m) During climbing a staircase you can see many interesting Buddhist Money stones. After a 200 m climb you pass at Gul Bhanjyang, which consists of Tamang village at the height of 2,285 m.|
|Day 03:||Pass two ridges. From these points, Yuri Danda and Panghu Danda (3,285 m) everyone can see the beautiful mountain range.|
|Day 04:||It is a most interesting village for trekkers, because it’s the largest village in this area.|
|Day 05:||On this trail we can enjoy in springtime the Rhododendron forests. Butalso Mani walls, chortens, Sherpa village.|
|Day 06:||This valley is very fertile in crops and vegetables such as paddy, wheat, potatoes etc. Brahmans, Chhettries and Newars occupy lower land. After crossing a suspension bridge, you will visit Mahankal (1,130 m).|
|Day 07:||Crossing Talamarang River you reach Rati Bhanjyang. A number of streams, water falls and landslides will blow your mind. Finally you come at the large town called Sermathang at (2,620 m), where the Langtang National park office will ask the trekkers for park entrance permit. If you follow the opposite route, the Shermathang offers a number of places to stay for tourists, more than at Melamitse Bazaar.|
|Day 08:||Melamitse Bazaar to Kathmandu. Drive back to Kathmandu.|
- Your arrival and departure from Airport –hotel -airport
- All your standard meals like, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, during the trek.
- Tea house Accommodations during the trek.
- Equipment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket & needed things etc if you do not have your own.
- All ground transportation by bus or Jeep as per you need.
- Well English speaking guide, friendly, experienced, with government license holder.
- A Guide, food, Transport, Accommodation, Salary, equipments, e.t.c. All paid.
- Porter if you need. -Monastery fees.
- Emergency helicopter rescues service. ( pay by your travel insurance company.)
- Insurance of Guide and porter.
- Inform to your Embassy about you’re traveling in Nepal if needed.
- Trekking Permit. (National Park fee) -TIMS (trekkers’ Information Management System.)
- First aid service.
- Himalayan Scenery Treks will provide you last night mouthwatering dinner with typical Nepalese cultural shows
- All kind’s of Drink’s like Mineral water, beer Juice, Coke, fanta, other alcoholic hard drink’s, ETC.
- Sweet things like chocolate and others
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Your personal expenses.
Note: Above itinerary can be customized according to your preference.